Sunday, February 19, 2012

First Date

Do you remember yours? Mine was last night, at Showtime Skating, our local roller rink. Yes, very 70s, but it was beyond fun. We skated for only 2 hrs, but my feet were in pain anyways.
Yesterday was a long day for me:
1: Wake up at 7:30 and go to gymnastics at 8:30.
2: Have 1/2 hr private lesson with one of my awesome friends and coaches, Carolyn, (who's probably reading this).
3: Help coach for 3 hrs with Carolyn, (sometimes my mom)
4: Take a Level 5 class with another coach, Amber for 1 hr (almost break my tailbone doing a front tuck)
5: Come home and do some chores.
6: Go to showtime where I meet Max, an amazing guy who I've had a crush on for a while and he asked me out last week.
7: Skate for what seems like forever. (I didn't fall once! Though I had some close calls and maybe tripped a couple people.)
8: Take a break in which he offers to buy me a drink (How sweet) but I decline because I'm weird like that.
9: Realize how tired I am, but I'm having so much fun I don't even realize it.
10: Go right back out on the floor and skate some more, taking breaks more and mroe as my feet feel like they are gaining blisters. Stupid Mental Rentals...
11: Then as 7:00 finally rolls around the corner, we stop, take off our skates,( painstakingly for me.)
12: Say goodbye sadly, but I know I'll see him soon.

I had my first date last night. It was fantastic! I had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment