Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Post Numéro un

  This is my first post. Does this mean I'm an official new blogger? If it does, YAY! Everybody, let's break out the sparkling grape soda and the juiceboxes because I'm going to celebrate! Now you might be saying, what is this girl doing, well ladies and gentleman, I'm breaking the ice.
   My name is Louisa B. I'm a spunky girl who does well in school, takes French and tries to make everthing sound positive. I said spunky because I recently heard that word and now it is stuck in my mind. It sounded fun. I'm from the mighty state of Wisconsin, yes, I'm a proud Cheesehead. Please don't say anything about the Packer's recent stumble. :( I am from Wisconsin, but right now I'm residing in the state of New York. That's because my dad's in the army, so we're currently stationed at Ft. Drum.
  I'm a big movie person. I love movies so much, I even wish to become an actress when I grow up. To start, I am in my school's production of Fiddler on the Roof. Fun right? I play Yente, the old matchmaker. I have a lot of funny lines :). But anyways, I'm so off topic, if you catch random movie quotes in my blogs, please comment about it. It'll be kind of a game.
  Now that I introduced myself to the zero followers I have. ;) Let me tell you what I'm going to be doing on this blog, well frankly, a lot. I post D.I.Y.s, which is one of my favorite things to do, and I'll tell you about the wacky things that happen with me and my Chaos Family. Some of you may even follow my mom at The Chaos Mommy. If you don't you totally should, she's even better at this blogging thing than I am! Hehe. Small joke.
Well I've kind of got to get going now. I'm sure looking forward to this blog, I hope you are looking forward to it too.

3 comments: