Friday, January 20, 2012

Getting into the "Swing" of it

Howdy. I just want to thank all my new followers for taking the time to follow me. I promise, after this funky post, I will not let you down. As the title tells, I'm getting into the swing of this blog thing. Chaos Mommy keeps telling me to post things, but the fact is, I just don't know what to post. Does anyone else ever feel like that? She told me to talk about the funny things my little brother Hunter does, but that's just not what I want to do. Besides, I can't call the blog, "Stuff my Brother Says" because thats kinda already been used.
  I can't talk about school much either. This is all that's happened today:
  • We learned about stocks in school... boring right? 
  • I learned a really fun new word, BAZONKA! (Yes it is meant to sound obnoxious(:  ) 
  • We have to start thinking about our Four Year Plans so that we can face the dangerous, rebellious halls of high school with a piece of paper that says we know what we are doing when we are really ants in a school of hungry grasshoppers. Confusing right? 
  • My mother wants me to sing my favorite song in an upcoming Lorence Idol, put on by my Choral Director Mrs. Lorence. 
  • The only other exciting thing in school is people coughing up lungs (not literally) and sending snot and germs to land all over me and my friends. Joy..... Grody, Grody JOY. Can you sense the amusement in my voice?
  So now I've successfully written a blog about nothing. Aren't I talented?
  I hope all of your lives are far more fascinating than mine at this moment. Just remember:


3 comments:

  1. You're a nut! :) A lemon flavored nut.
    Dad says go make supper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Don't diss the stock market! It can make you money! (which is good)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guarantee, it's probably never made you money. Keep working at Pick and Save.

      Delete